[IP] Re: arm test-

If you get more than a 50-75 point swing in blood test between the arm and
finger tests, I'm speechless- Still awaiting a medical perspective and/or
opinion- Why would the body get a higher dose of blood glucose to the arm vs
the finger or visaversa?  Enough of my casual testing-  I'm getting serious
here and I'm going to drink a coke this week after fasting a few hours and
see what happens-  I'll publish the results soon- I'll check every 15 minutes
for two hours-  Anyone else willing to try go ahead- I'm realy curious as to
whats up here and if there is such a big diff, I'm going to turn green-