[IP] carpal tunnel

Will make this short (hate typing one handed) Had the surgery today. Did temp
basal to lower rates some last night, woke up this a.m. at 204, did 1 unit
bolus to bring bs down some. Got to surgery center at 7:30, bs was 163, went
to OR at 9:00. Gave me something in IV to knock me out (not general).
everything went great, left surgery center by 10:00. Came home, tested, was
118. Ten hours later, still no pain, no pain pills YET. Dozed off a few times
today, but otherwise, everything is good.
Stay tuned for more updates.