[IP] Type 2 Support Group?

I have a girlfriend at work who is T2 and injecting insulin.  She just
started injecting about 3 months ago and her A1C has gone from 10.1 to 7.2,
so she's very happy.  But she said she feels like she's 'not getting
it'....and wants to learn more about carb counting and T2 in general.  Can
anybody here suggest a support group list for T2 that I can direct her to?
I told her how great this list is, but she's not pumping so she didn't want
to join.

Sean, mom of Jake, 9 (dx 07/01, pumping 01/02)
Grapevine, TX