Re: [IP] Re: kids and testing

Ummm. I learned in CPR that it only takes 1 minute for the blood pumping out
of your heart to circulate through your whole body back to the start.
Definately not 1 - 2 hours. Especially in the same limb.

>the pump and detect accurate lows.  She told me that >the blood in your
arms is about 1 - 2 hours old and in >your fingers it is current, so that is
where pumpers want >to test for the latest BG level.