Re: [IP] Silhouette users

This could just be my brain getting in the way, but....

Priming the canula should be consistent regardless of the strength of the
insulin being pumped into it.   The canula will always hold the same volume of
liquid.   If it required .4 with U50 insulin, it will still only take .4 of
U100 insulin to fill the canula.

Calculating units to deliver for bolus/basal/correction adjustments are all
that should change when insulin strength changes.