Re: [IP] Pump for sale?

> does anyone have one they would consider selling me at a reasonable price?  I
> hate to go anywhere without a spare

I have a minimed 507C.  Not sure if you would want a minimed.  It works well, I
only used it for about 1.5 years.  I think there is 1 year left of the
warranty.  For $500 minimed would refurbish it for you and transfer the
warranty to your name.  It would be your choice if you want to do it or not.  I
also have the video and instructions.  I would ask $600 for it and proof of
prescription.  Email me privately if you are interested (that goes for anybody
looking for one).