        I have to make a comment here about testing
your Blood Sugars 4x's a day....... I was exactly like
you I only checked when I didn't feel good, I know
wrong thing to do. But now I got a new meter One Touch
Ultra, and that meter is AWESOME. I test 6x's aday and
feel guilty if I don't.  The Pump has changed my out
look on being a Diabetic. I've had this diease for 32
years (since I was 5)I have grown up taken shots and
blood sugars and hospitals and decided I have to do
what ever it took to prolong my life for my 10 year
old son and my parents, if it was for them and the way
they took care of  me growing up, I wouldn't  be here
today. JMO
 Good Luck,
Bonne Cowger-Roszel
Start Pumping on Monday YEA