[IP] Pump for sale?

Recently I discovered that I had lost, misplaced??????? my spare
Disetronic HTron Plus, V100.  I have always taken it with me whenever I
traveled.  Could not find it before my last trip.  Yes, I have searched this
house and it is not here.  Anyway, it will cost me $2900 to replace it with
the same model new.
I hate to file it on my ins. as my premiums will probable skyrocket.  Anyway,
does anyone have one they would consider selling me at a reasonable price?  I
hate to go anywhere without a spare.
Please let me know if you have any ideas for me.  Thanks.....
Hey, let's not make the administration beg for weeks for money again this
quarter.  C'mon folks, let's just DO IT.  Yes, I have........Jackie P