Re: [IP] Pump screen locking up

This has happened to me and I'm surprised that they gave you this answer. I called and a tech support rep explained,  The pump performs a whole bunch of tests each day. If you happen to press the select button when a test is running, nothing will happen until the test completes. It takes about a minute. I've had my 508 for 2 years and it has happened to me twice. It's part of the design. What they *should* do is have some sort of message saying that a diagnostic is running. The new pump you get should do the same thing.