Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 22:25:34 EDT
From: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Crazy BG day!!
My sugars started out good this morning - got up at
8am and was 122.  Before lunch 146, 2 hours later 199,
    3pm WATCH OUT HI!!!, no ketones - gave 3 unit
correction bolus and waited, 6pm - 3 hours later 81
YOOHOO!! -ate small snack 15 minutes later, felt a
little fuzzy headed, confused, tested 53 ate and apple
 had dinner 10pm 250 - not going to  correct because I
KNOW I will drop about 2am  and don't feel like waking
up my whole house looking for something to eat!!!

Do You Yahoo!?