Re: [IP] dad wants to hook himself up

In a message dated 8/2/2002 7:05:38 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I would have had NO idea how much Humalog to give myself when I started
pumping. >>

Hi Gina,

I understand, I started pumping when only Regular was available and am about
to go back to it since when I was pumping regular I never had asthma or
allergies.  On the Analog Insulin (Novolog) I still have them but I use less
Novolog than Humalog.  Will give it another month then it is back to regular.