From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of Melissa
Exposito
Sent: Friday, August 02, 2002 9:30 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Re: Arm testing

My personal results -

  I tried testing arm vs. finger 2 different times when I contemplated
switching meters...here were my results:

test #1 - arm  164, finger  104

test #2 - arm 250, finger 125

I wasn't happy with the arm # and would have corrected if I didn't check my
finger which in reality I was ok with my #s....So, that proved to me to stay
with finger checking.

- Melissa