From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of Paula Willis
Sent: Friday, August 02, 2002 8:36 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Pump screen locking up

I have been on the Minimed 508 since Nov. 2000. Just recently I have been
having trouble with my pump "locking" up. I go to give myself a bolus and I
push the "SEL" button and nothing. I try again...and the same. It usually
stays this way for at least a minute. I called MM this morning and tried to
get them to troubleshoot it for me. They didnt' really seem to know what
would have caused it to do that. I am having a replacement sent out to me
tomorrow. Has anyone else experienced this happening with your pump, and if
so...do you know what caused it. I would love to know!

Paula