[IP] is it me? continued

Sorry, I'm adding to my message but I just checked my blood sugar.  I
mentioned earlier it was 155 this AM, then it went to 205 one hour later,
now one hour after that it is 132!  It dropped a lot within that time
frame and I'm not sure what to do, because that happened yesterday but it
didn't get as high.  It was 171 after breakfast and then dropped to 71
then 66.  So it goes high but then seems to drop.  (next week will be a
different story, it changes weekly for me!)  Could it be the Shredded
Wheat I'm having for breakfast, or the fact that I drank a small can of
V8 juice and didn't count the carbs (because my nutrionists told me not
to on that).  My educator suggested I might try a dual wave bolus, but
then I'm afraid it'll go low.  Or should I just chose a different kind of
cereal?  What do you think?