[IP] RE: insulin-pumpers-digest V6 #500

Well, for some of us who are unable to use our arms, the fingers are the only other way, unless you want to use your toes (which HURTS!!).

I tried the Vaculance and it left nothing but bruises on my forearm.  For those of us who bruise easily, it is not the best option.

can't imagine why any parent strong enough to put there child on a pump would
still be testing via the fingers- It's stone age- I say it this way not as a
mean minded critique, but as a way to get my point accross to at least try
using the arm for testing-  You kid might find testing to be too easy-