From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of Nancy Ludwig
Sent: Thursday, August 01, 2002 6:28 PM
To: Insulin pumpers
Subject: [IP] dad wants to hook himself up

Hello,
My father just got his new Minimed pump and was toying with the idea of how
hook himself up.  (he is a fairly independant and impatient man)  I have
been
pumping for 4 years now and I told him that he had better not.   Actually my
exact words were " ha, only if you sign a waver! I have no idea how to
figure
what basals you would be on you and we had better not mess with it....wait
for
you appointment."

So hears my question to you all......is it possible?  I am not going to tell
him that I asked, but I was just curious if it was possible.

Thanks in advance,
Nancy