[IP] Pump screen locking up

I have been on the Minimed 508 since Nov. 2000. Just recently I have been having trouble with my pump "locking" up. I go to give myself a bolus and I push the "SEL" button and nothing. I try again...and the same. It usually stays this way for at least a minute. I called MM this morning and tried to get them to troubleshoot it for me. They didnt' really seem to know what would have caused it to do that. I am having a replacement sent out to me tomorrow. Has anyone else experienced this happening with your pump, and if so...do you know what caused it. I would love to know!

Do You Yahoo!?