Re: [IP] Re: kids and testing

My daughter does the vast majority of bg checks on the
arm. When a low is suspected (and when Shannon is
sleeping and I don't know what her bg status is) I use
a finger, as suggested. There have been a few times
where I've double checked a reading (arm vs finger,
finger vs arm, after meals during lows, etc, etc) and
the numbers have always been very close no matter what
scenario we've double checked in. It is also very
accurate when we calibrate it with the lab.

Kay said:
When you test via the arm, do just poke like normal?
Are the numbers comparable to finger sticks?