-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted

Saw the endo today - a1c down to 6.6 (from 6.9 last time) but still haven't
gotten it back to my personal best of 6.3 or my goal of under 6.
OK - bad up a bit, good down a bit - he upped my Lipitor (da--). We are
to concentrate on my early morning numbers which are all over the place - so
more to come....

Linda & Dax