Re: [IP] dad wants to hook himself up

I tend to think that a motivated person is in much better shape to control
their own disease.  Use a Dr. for advice, but not to micro-manage a disease
that defines most of our lives.

I may be usual, but I've only seen my endo and CDE once in the last 4 months,
and that was on the day I got hooked up.   I handle my daily management by
keeping myself informed and thinking logically about all the data that my
diabetic toys (pump included) give me.