[IP] Hooking Self Up

I just got connected to my pump and would not advise anyone do this without
help from a qualified person.  It is totally different from injections and
although i have been a type 1 for 38 years, I am so glad that i have my pump
trainer to call for help. I've already been high and low and would have
bolused for the high if my trainer had told me not to.  she was right and
there is no book that can substitute for an experienced pump trainer.  BTW, I
love my pump even with the rocky road start....not having to take injections
is so thrilling to me after 38 years.