[IP] Crazy BG day!!

My sugars started out good this morning - got up at 8am and was 122.
Before lunch 146,
2 hours later 199,
 3pm WATCH OUT HI!!!, no ketones - gave 3 unit correction bolus and waited,
6pm - 3 hours later 81 YOOHOO!! -ate small snack
15 minutes later, felt a little fuzzy headed, confused, tested 53
ate and apple
had dinner
10pm 250 - not going to  correct because I KNOW I will drop about 2am and
don't feel like waking up my whole house looking for something to eat!!!