[IP] dad wants to hook himself up

Why encourage him!!  Not the best answer to give - sorry!!  The whole point
of being on a pump is to get better control, not to try and mess the control

The whole point of being on a pump, for our endo's anyway, is to get us in to
the office every 3 months for a visit to see how our numbers are and to fine
tune our basal/bolus rates.

<< Buy a copy of "Pumping Insulin".   Great book that covers most of the
 pumping details, especially when it comes to setting
 factors. >>