Re: [IP] dad wants to hook himself up

Look, all I am saying is to watch yourself.  When I went in for my training,
I was totally prepared, went through the hook-up myself and the endo was
very impressed on how prepared I was.  But for the ins. to carb rations and
the basal rates, that's what they're there for.  Use them and don't play
with a loaded gun.