[IP] It doesn't look like there is a pump in my future.

I was at Doctor's office yesterday  and discussed a pump with my nurse
practicioner.  She was not particularly gung-ho about the idea.

First, I would have to be referred to an endocrinologist which seems to be a
sticky situation with the office.

Then, I was informed that I would have to test as much if not more when I
went to a pump.  (I'm supposed to test 4x a day.  In reality, I test once a
day and inject 4 -5 times with an average being 40 units)

Another    problem was that she said I would have to change sites  every
other day and for as often as I would have to change, it would be just as
easy to inject.

Finally, I take Lantus and R insulin.  She seems to think that I am finally
getting some control lately.

I    guess I will be taking it one day at a time for now.