[IP] Frio wallet for pump-size

Thanks for the info. on the frio wallet-you're right-you can find the site by
typing in "Frio Wallet" and search-it is the UK site-I didn't see a belted
wallet or one specifically designed for the pump.  I sent them an email and
asked if they had one for a pump and the $.  I'm waiting for a reply.  I'll
put the info. on the IP site when I get it.  I also asked them  if there is a
location in the U.S. I can order from.  There is no shipping charge to have
it sent when it is ordered from the UK site on the internet, though-amazing!
Sherry    Mom to Liz, 13y/o  dx3/01  pmp. MM508, 5/02