Re: [IP] ?'s re: infusion sets

> > 5.  Also, next infusion we are going to use the
> auto injector with the
> > straight sets - anyone have experience using the
> auto injectors and do
> they
> > work?
> I use the auto injector for my quicksets. Can't
> imagine doing it manually.
I was doing it manually for awhile because the cannula
was bending and sites were hurting. You just take aim
and push, really very simple. I went back to the auto
injector after reading on this list to "push down
firmly" on the quickset injector to release
needle(which releases very easily)  and to set the
cannula.  I haven't had any problems for the last 6
months. I love the quicksets. meg

Do You Yahoo!?