[IP] Frio wallet for pump?

Is the frio wallet suitable for storing the pump when at the beach or at the
pool when disconnecting?

Yes, it is!  GO to their website and read about it.  It keeps insulin cool for three days!
There is a pump wallet made with a belt loop, or the regular large wallet will work if you don't
want to wear it.
I think someone said you have to go to the UK website for the pump wallet.
I don't have the URL, but if you search on 'frio insulin wallet' you should find it.

I use their smallest frio for carrying extra insulin with me when I travel.

Just soak the liner for 5 minutes in cold water, and you're all set.

Do You Yahoo!?