No Subject

Dear Members and Friends of Insulin Pumpers,
Sender: email @ redacted

Today marks the start of our Summer pledge drive. Once again we count
on your generosity to support Insulin Pumpers, its services and
forums. The sad fact is that we receive relatively little funding in
comparison to other non-profit agencies that provide services to the
diabetes community. Insulin Pumpers depends on your contributions
during our pledge drives for the majority of its operating funds.
Your dollars make our work possible.

What can you do to help?? Sometimes, you may ask yourself whether
making one small donation can possibley make a difference. I assure
you it does. Our lifeblood is really the individual donations made by
concerned caring people such as yourself. What I ask is that during
this pledge drive, you make a contribution to help support YOUR

There are several ways you can give. You can make a generous
contribution toward this pledge drive and this quarters operating
expense. You can make a challenge gift that will be matched by other
forum members that accept your challenge. Or.... to get the
greatest possible impact from your donation, become a sustaining
donor so you help us every month with a continuing pledge. Challenge
gifts tremendously by encouraging other members to donate as
well, and sustaining donations provide us with a reliable,
predictable monthly cash flow.

Please take a moment to make a pledge, even if it is only a modest
amount. Every bit will help us reach our goal for the Summer pledge

We are fortunate that several members have "jumped the gun" and made
challenges to kick of this fund raising event, so without further
ado.... Please MATCH the generous $100.00 gift from Massachusettes.
Double your contribution of $10, $20 or more. Each gift up to the
limit of $100.00 will be matched by Massachusettes.

To make an on-line, matching or sustaining contribution using our
secure server, please visit:

To make your challenge to the other members visit:

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - Suite 206
Los Altos, CA 94022

In the UK,  <=====
for tax deductible donation, you can use your charity

Charity card holders should go to

Others should go first to
or call 0800 99 33 11
for details of how to set up a charity card, or contribute via CAF.

My best regards,
Michael Robinton
Executive Director

Insulin Pumpers