[IP] sil ?, feedback please

hi all!
i have was wondering if i could get some feed back. yesterday i met with
the local minimed rep who showed me how to put in a silhouette. after the
initial large needle phobia, this set seems more comfortable. what i am
noticing is my numbers are running very low for me. did any of you find
that when switching from another set to sils your numbers seemed
better/lower? i was using softsets.
 we're trying to find something that
works for me. i've been
having bad site absorbtion problems but none of us (docs and i) realized
just how bad
until my last a1c- from 7 - 8.7!
today is also my 2 year diagnosis "anniversary". what a weird day this has
been for me....
would appreciate any feedback...
leann marcucci
email @ redacted