[IP] Frio wallet for pump?

Is the frio wallet suitable for storing the pump when at the beach or at the
pool when disconnecting? My daughter has the MM508 with Novolog.  I saw a
suggestion to put it in a cooler wrapped in a towel when disconnecting.  Our
outside temps. in the summer are often in the 90's and even hotter in the
sun.  Is it bad to go from hot outside temp. and then frig. temp. (as frio or
icy cooler would do, I assume) and then put the pump back on in the hot
outdoors.  In other words, is it worse to go back and forth from hot to cold
or to just keep the pump in a slightly cooler area, as a cooler with a small
ice pack would do.  I haven't used the frio, but it certainly sounds
convenient.  Don't know about the effect on the pump components, either-could
call minimed-but IP is probably quicker and of course a lot less bother!
Thanks  to all you pumpers out there!
Sherry   mom to Liz dx3/01  pumping MM508, 5/02