Re: [IP] Today is the day!

email @ redacted writes:

> I'll let you all know when we get back today and are all hooked up.
> Rochelle - mom to Heather 13 dxd 11/2/01 pumping with Animas TODAY, Brian 6

Good Luck...it is such an easy little pump to operate...you and she will love
it.....and, I bet, when she sees how her life is improved she will not argue
the additional testing.....since she will be loosing all those injections....
Beverly, Mom to Mary, NINE!!, dx'd 9/97, pumping with Animas and Nickwho is
now ten!