[IP] Today is the day!

At 1pm we will start pumping. I can't believe the day is finally here.. We've
been dealing with this diabetes monster for 9 months now tomorrow.. I want to
think this list for all the suggestions you all make and I know without you
all I wouldn't be this far along with all that we do know.  Please pray that
we'll have a smooth start and that all goes well. I'm going to be real honest
here and tell everyone i'm really scared about this because I tend to worry
alot and right now my daughter has it set in her head that she will be fine
only testing 4-6 times a day still.. Even though I told her over and over that
for a little while she would do more to make sure that everything is set up
properly.. she is persistent.. so i'm hoping and praying that she will let me
test her more then we normally do without too many fights to get it done..
I'll let you all know when we get back today and are all hooked up.
Rochelle - mom to Heather 13 dxd 11/2/01 pumping with Animas TODAY, Brian 6
1/2 and Matthew 4  and wife to Bill In Missouri