Re: [IP] And I mess up again...(My adventure with Paramedics)

SherryC. says that now she is tired, sweaty, hair texture is different and
less manageable......Sherry, I hate to sound so off or negative but...welcome
to the world of a new mom!  Your body still may have some hormones running
around in there left over from being PG.  It doesn't happen overnight,
getting things back to 'normal' (whatever that is??!!!)  And being tired
constantly because of dealing with a new baby AND a full time job, well, your
fatigue is going to be a BIG factor in how your BGs are and how you feel in
general.  Is there someone there close by who can take the baby for atleast
one night so you can get a full night sleep?  That may be a good start.  I
had to do this after Josh was born.  Or maybe even for an afternoon on a
weekend, if dad can take the baby to some friend's house and stay and visit
and leave you at home in bed.  These are a MUST for you to get back on top of
everything and get some much needed rest.  Sherry, if I were there I would
take the baby for the weekend, which would also allow the TWO of you to get
reacquainted as well as sleep!

Good Luck!

mom to Joshua....Thank GOD he is now older!!!!!!!