Re: [IP] Insulin and tubing

In a message dated 8/31/01 10:37:06 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> But if there is a "pocket" there, that would mean that the insulin
> has gone somewhere.  So, in my understanding, you have already

No.  I have noticed the same thing when I disconnect.  It depends what set
I'm using and how I lay the tubing.  If I hang it down, it doesn't back up
into the tubing at all.  If I lay it flat, I sometimes have to prime about .4
to get a drop before I reconnect to prime for my missed basals.  I think
George was thinking he was still "attached."  LOL....