[IP] Quick turnaround?

Y'all think good thoughts for me.  I am a teacher in NC and the state is
taking away all of our HMO choices.  As of October 1, I will have to go on
our stellar "State Plan" with BCBS.  (The plan is crap, by the way)  I still
haven't started on the insulin pump yet.  However, I am going to try my best
to get a pump under my present insurance (which is wonderful...pays 100% for
the pump and supplies).  Hopefully, if I can get my endo office to return my
phone calls, I will get the ball rolling quickly and be pumping by the end of
September.  Or do you think this is totally impossible?

Matt in NC
....no pump.....YET!