[IP] hypos-headaches

GOOD GRIEF!!  Talk about headaches!!  I can relate big time.  But, I have
found that my headaches usually come when I drop really low (like 40-50) and
then bring my BG back up fast. Once I get my BG back up, then I keep the
headache (and a major one at that) for a good long while.  Then again, it
could be all these teenagers I have to deal with everyday!!!  :)

Matt in NC
(This is the second time I've attempted to send this message.  Hope it gets
through this time.)