Re: [IP] Question about kids with parents who are Type I

In a message dated 8/31/01 3:33:41 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> > Does anyone here test their children's sugar levels?
> >
> > That is, kids that are not diagnosed with diabetes.

Joe, 13,  was diagnosed last year and we test his brother Chris, 12, every
once in a while.  We also had him tested at Childrens hospital  when Joe was
first diagnosed by recommendation of our Endo to find out if he will probably
develop in the future.  Thank God it was negative.

Ana (Joe's aunt)