Re: [IP] Insulin and tubing

What I do, is  I try to disconnect right after I get my 1/10th, run into the
shower, and when I come out, usually missed 1/10 or 2/5. then I bolus and have
brek. when off for a longer period, I prime it, since in the past, I have noticed
that the longer end some gets out, and their may be a pocket where there is no
insulin, I discovered that there was a pocket of .6 units that needed to be primed
before any came out, which would mean I would not get any insulin for an
aditionnal 45 mins