[IP] Re: And I mess up again

Sherri,
I promise you it will get better. I got my first pump in 1997 at that time I
had filed for disability, I was only qualified to work in industry and that
was becoming dangerous. I have been on a pump for 4 years now and I am trying
to go back to school. It takes awhile for your body to accept all the changes
in your life. The horemones and the stress get non-diabetics down. Your hair
coming out is from the hormones and the stress. Work closely with your doctor
and hopefully you will gain control again.
Michelle
Upstate SC