Re: [IP] advice

Hi!  It sounds as if you are very sensitive to insulin. My doctor told me
that my body is sensitive to insulin. Therefore we don't require as much as
maybe other diabetics.  It sounds like your body is even more sensitive to
insulin than mine is. I take 1 unit for every 19 carbs, and 1 unit drops my
bg by about 75 points.  While on shots I didn't take a whole lot of insulin
either. I now use about 25 to 30 units a day. Every one's different so I
wouldn't worry about what the minimed educator said, apparently she doesn't
know what she is talking about. Hope this helped.

Stephanie Olivieri
dxd 1994
pumping since 3-01