RE: [IP] H/V mix users

I spoke with my d.e. about Velosulin and she told me that basically it is a
buffered regular insulin.  Since regular insulin peaks 6 hrs or longer after
I take it, then I don't think that would be much help.

Please let me know if the novolog peaks faster with Lily than the
Humalog....I need to get something in me that acts fast so as I can 1.
avoid spiking after meals and 2. not crash after 3 1/2-4 hrs...

Kathy Bruckmeyer
email @ redacted
diab 35 yrs pumping 12/00