Re: [IP] And I mess up again...(My adventure with Paramedics)

Hey. I don't know how you do it. I do all the night testing for my son, age
12 and he also needs an adjustment in night basel. Its hard to get regular
numbers because of his activity levels but oh well I'll send in what I can.
Your hair loss and tiredness sound more like a new mommy thing. Not enough
sleep, stress and hormones. Talk to your reg. Doc and have him talk to endo
maybe they can coordinate a solution for you. Good Luck Try to relax LOL
Mom of 3 myself   Dee