RE: [IP] Is anyone on Avandia?

I was on avandia for about 3 months last year. They didn't even have
swelling listed as a side effect. I gained about 20 pounds of water
retention when I went on the drug. I didn't see any noticeable effect on my
blood sugars. Glucophage worked a little bit better, but I just couldn't
stomach it. Ripped my insides apart.  Best thing for insulin resistancy is

Christene Ullom
email @ redacted

Help to find a cure for Cancer and Diabetes. Donate your computer time,
you won't even notice its running Down load the software from:
http://members.ud.com/download/gold/, and then go to this web site to
become a member of the Insulin Pumpers Team:

NetZero Platinum
Sign Up Today - Only $9.95 per month!