Re: [IP] H/V mix users

Thanks for the report, Michael -- I look forward to more . . . I was
wondering whether Lily had noticed any difference in the timing of the
insulin action with the Novolog?  Some parents on another list, whose kids
experienced delayed peaking of H (still high after 2 hours, crashing in 3),
had heard that the Novolog peaked sooner and were wanting to try it (once
they could get their hands on it) . . .

Katie's PumpMama