Re: [IP] "Helping Hands" to be featured on 2002 MiniMed calendar and kids

It is amazing what these kids go through everyday!  My daughter Rachel is
now 4 years old.  She was diagnosed at 18 months and been pumping since
March 30, 2001 with a blue MM 508 which she named Blossom.  In Sunday
school she has been learning about Heaven.  And we discussed that in
Heaven, she will not have diabetes.  She thought for a moment and then
replied,"So I can leave Blossom at home when I go to Heaven?!?"  This was
good, for a few days.  Then, two days ago she came to me and said that she
decided that she wouldn't go to Heaven.  When I questioned her why, her
reply came,"Because I love my diabetes and would miss Blossom!!!"  Out of
the mouths of Babes!  Talk about a hero.....