[IP] H/V mix users

For those of you with Humalog sensitivity that mix it with
regular or Velosulin, my daughter Lily is on her forth day of Novolog
-- so far without any site problems. Her bg's have been basically the
same for all three days so far with no evidence of the rising bg's
so typical for her after the 36 hour mark with straight Humalog. She
will change her site this afternoon at the 96 hour mark. I will keep
you posted on this as one good run is not very conclusive.