[IPn] Last day of August

There is only one day left in August so let's try to finish the
pledge drive.

I have one challenge for $100 from Hamptons in New Hampshire.

PUMPERS !! meet the challenge. Take this opportunity to double your
pledge value and help match this challenge. Help us reach our
remaining goal of $1600 for the Summer quarter (July, Aug, Sept)

To make a matching contribution toward this challenge, or to make a
continuing gift to Insulin Pumpers visit the Insulin Pumpers donation
page at:

To pledge by phone, call 650 947-3350

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - Suite 206