[IP] Re: insulin and tubing

regarding the silouhette infusion- priming after a shower. I usually don't
prime because it is only about 5 minutes I am disconnected from the pump.
But if I swim, I heard we can be disconnected for an hour. I look at my
basal rate, for instance it reads .7, that is .7 per hour, so that is what I
give myself. After checking my blood sugar, if I am within range, I don't do
the whole .7, maybe a .3 or a .4. Checking later, my blood sugar is usually
fine 2-3 hours after exercise, so I just leave the pump or basal rate run
it's course. That is what I do anyway, YMMV (your mileage may vary),
everybody is different. Good luck, Sharon