[IP] Yeah! Medicare approval received, finally.

Hi all,
Hubby asked me to share the good news with you.  He finally got a "Medicare
Summary Notice" showing Medicare is paying for the rental of his pump and all
that goes with it.  The best part is that his secondary insurance (retirement
benefit at a very reasonable cost) will pick up the rest of the cost.  That
insurance requires him to use their supplier, National Diabetic Pharmacy,
Inc., out of Salem, VA.  They'd been supplying all his stuff already, and had
said they didn't see a problem with Medicare approving the pump, but ya never
know so we'd sort of been on pins and needles.
 It sort of made him feel better after that hospital stay earlier in the
month.  We'd been trying to figure how to buy the pump if Medicare had denied
the claim.  With his multitude of physical problems, it's nice to know that at
least his diabetes can be kept under control!
Take care out there!!
Marj; Mike; and "Ace, the PP" (portable pancreas)